Hair “Pixie” Real-Time Game-Ready 3D Model
This is a realistic asset made for Real-Time engines using PBR technology as seen in many modern AAA games. It can be used in cinematics or can be simplified for mobile use.
- This model is designed for the next-gen real time engines (i.e. Unreal Engine, Unity), however it may be used with other renderers (i.e. mental ray, v-ray, Arnold, etc)
- Default hair color is blonde, so it can be tinted to other colors or be made darker.
- Textures are Color/Albedo, Alpha, Normal, Specular, AO. 4K resolution (4096x4096 px).
- Hair geometry is organized in layers for easy isolations and adjustment.
- Includes two levels of details (Lower Poly 23K tris, Higher Poly 48K tris).
- Real world scale. Upon importing the model will appear at 180 cm or about 5 feet 11 inches.
- Includes head placeholder (untextured).
- All objects are named and organized.
- Previews are rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- FBX (lower resolution @ 23K, higher resolution @ 48K), plus head placeholder.
- OBJ (lower resolution @ 23K, higher resolution @ 48K), plus head placeholder.
- Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene (as seen in the preview images)
- COLOR (ALBEDO) – TGA 32bit – 4096 (Blonde, Red, Dark)
- NORMAL – PNG - 4096
- SPECULAR – PNG - 4096
- AO – PNG – 4096
- ALPHA – PNG - 4096
- 23028 tris (lower)
- 48748 tris (higher)
*Note: textured face is NOT included in the package
This hair style is compatible with “Female Custom Basemesh.” It will fit perfectly on the head even after facial and body adjustments.
*If you have any questions about this model, please send me a message and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks for looking!