Eyeball Real-Time Game-Ready 3D Model
This is a high quality realistic asset made for Real-Time engines using PBR technology as seen in modern AAA games. It also can be used in pre-rendered cinematics. Add realism and save time by using this model in your 3D character creation.
- This model is designed for the next-gen real time engines (i.e. Unreal Engine, Unity), however it may be used with offline renderers (i.e., Arnold, V-Ray, Mental Ray, etc).
- 4K texture maps (4096x4096 px).
- 4 different/unique color eyes textures
- Includes two types of meshes for cornea (parallax workflow and refraction workflow)
- Clean and efficient edge flow, which makes it easy to insert/delete edge loops where necessary.
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- Ready for rigging.
- Real world scale
- All objects are named and organized.
- OBJ (low, mid resolutions)
- FBX (low, mid resolutions)
- Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene (as seen in the preview images)
- COLOR (ALBEDO) – PNG – 4096 (4 eye-color variations)
- NORMAL – PNG – 4096 (inner shell, outer shell)
- CAVITY – PNG – 4096
- HEIGH – PNG – 4096 (for parallax workflow)
- SCATTER – PNG – 4096 (used in subsurface scattering material)
- Parallax Workflow - 1248 (low), 5056 (mid)
- Refraction Workflow – 1216 (low), 4928 (mid)
*If you have any questions about this model, please send me a message and I will be happy to assist.
Thanks for looking!
Eyeball (Generation 2).
1. More realistic and detailed textures.
2. Four new unique iris color variations.
3. Updated wireframe to minimize distortions.
4. Included two types of meshes for different workflows to simulate cornea's refractive properties.